It’s back to basics! If you want to start a business but don’t know where to begin, then this class is for you. This class will address many of the questions you should ask yourself before beginning the process of starting a new business.
- Why start a small business?
- What are your goals?
- What are your strengths?
- How do you work?
The workshop will also cover the process of starting the business and:
- Analyze feasibility of your idea
- Prepare a business plan
- Determine the best operations management system
- Find sources of capital
- Create competitive analysis
This class is a comprehensive overview of the different funding options available for your small business and the qualifications for each. This class will cover:
- Sources of funding
- Lender requirements
- Other funding considerations
Thinking of starting a business but don’t know where to start? Confused by all the different types of entities you could form for your business and wondering which type will be best? This class will address:
- How to effectively work with your attorney (and save $$$ doing it)
- Choice of entity & documents required
- Minimizing liability
- Assumed names (Doing Business As: DBA)
- Financing the business – loans, angels & VC’s
- Intellectual property – trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets & patents