- Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Thursday, June 23, 2011 - 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Thursday, June 30, 2011 - 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Thursday, July 7, 2011 - 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Thursday, July 14, 2011 - 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Thursday, July 21, 2011 - 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Thursday, July 28, 2011 - 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Thursday, August 4, 2011 - 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
How did you feel about the quality of this program as a whole?
"It gave insight to command business (best practices). It has given me confidence moving forward, knowing what is acceptable"
"It was great. Very informative and educational"
"very helpful in building my basic knowledge of being a business owner"
Was this event what you expected?
"Yes, it has given me the confidence in knowing that my approach to business is the right way"
"I wasn't sure what to expect but it was awesome"
"yes, I have worked with Gordon in one on one counseling sessions so I knew he was full of business experience & knowledge"
"It's well worth the time and expense to have a solid foundation to start your business on"
"Must join the program. It gives practical knowledge to run business"
"Please take the class. Great course! Worth the money & Saturdays"
Cost: $349.00 (regularly $450.00). You must pre-register before June 16.
Download printable document...
The New Venture course is a 8-session intensive training program designed for people who want to start a business and existing businesses 8 years or less. It focuses on teaching the art of better business practices. It will provide tools to complete a comprehensive business plan and an overview of financial tools to guide business decisions and activities.
- Introduction & exploring entrepreneurship entrepreneurs’ personal and business concepts
- Identifying market needs identifying & evaluating venture opportunities
- Setting financial goals introducing financial concepts
- Planning the product/service defining and protecting the product/service
- Research & analysis of the market gathering information & market analysis
- Penetrating the market
- Selecting the appropriate structure
- Building the organization & team
- Planning for profit
- Monitoring cash flow & obtaining funds
- Implementing the next steps money resources
- Introduction to needed resources
Included in the FastTrac™ curriculum: A Course Textbook and Workbook incorporating the “real world” experience of instructors and participants.
To register, contact Mary at 214-860-5865, Dori at 214-860-5848, or email@example.com.
No admittance after the first session.
16 seats are available for this series.
Bill J. Priest Institute
1402 Corinth Street
Dallas, TX 75215
Dallas SBDC, Dallas, TX 75215
Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (214) 860-5865
Fax: (214) 860-5867
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.