- Monday, June 4, 2012 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Monday, July 9, 2012 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Monday, August 6, 2012 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Monday, September 10, 2012 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Monday, October 1, 2012 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Monday, November 5, 2012 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Monday, December 3, 2012 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cost: No charge
The purpose of this seminar is to provide general understanding of the three core procure-ment certification programs (Federal Woman-Owned Small Business Contracting Program, 8(a) Business Development, and HUB Zone Empowerment Contracting Program), and to de-termine which one(s) might be appropriate for your business.
To register for these classes or learn more, please call the Government Contracting SBDC at: 214-860-5889.
Pre–registration is preferred. Classes may not meet if attendees do not register.
Bill J. Priest Institute
1402 Corinth Street
Dallas, TX 75215
Government Contracting SBDC, Dallas, TX 75215
Contact Name: Sandra Rodriguez
Telephone: (214) 860-5889
Fax: (214) 860-5867
Check our Web Site for additional training information.
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.