- Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 24, 2012 - 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
This workshop is a REGISTRATION Class.
The Central Contractor Registration is a primary vendor database for the U.S. government. CCR can make it possible for individuals, local, state and federal contractors to locate your business. Within 48 hours of registration you will receive a Cage Code number; use it as an excellent networking tool.
You Must Have:
- DUNS Number***
- Bank Information (ACH, Account Number, Bank Phone Number)
- Taxpayer Identification (TIN, EIN or SSN - Social Security numbers are used if you are a Sole Proprietor.)
*** If you do not have a DUNS number, call 1-866-705-5711. This number MUST be 48 hours old. These numbers are free.
To register for these classes or learn more, please call the Government Contracting SBDC at: 214-860-5889.
Pre–registration is preferred. Classes may not meet if attendees do not register.
Bill J. Priest Institute
1402 Corinth Street
Dallas, TX 75215
Government Contracting SBDC, Dallas, TX 75215
Contact Name: Sandra Rodriguez
Telephone: (214) 860-5889
Fax: (214) 860-5867
Check our Web Site for additional training information.
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.