- Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 9, 2012 - 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 11, 2012 - 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Cost: No Charge
It’s back to basics! If you want to start a business but don’t know where to begin, then this class is for you. This class will address many of the questions you should ask yourself before beginning the process of starting a new business.
Why start a small business?
- What are your goals?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your values?
- How do you work?
The workshop will also cover the process of starting a business:
Starting a business
- How to analyze feasibility of your idea
- How to prepare business plan
- Selecting legal form
- Sources of capital
- Business licenses and permits
- Sources of information
Courtyard Center for Professional and Economic Development
4800 Preston Park Blvd, Suite 114
Plano, TX 75093
Collin SBDC, Plano, TX 75093
Telephone: (972) 985-3770
Fax: (972) 985-3775
Check our Web Site for additional training information.
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.