- Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 22, 2011 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 24, 2011 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cost: No Charge
If you’ve ever dreamed of owning a business, this seminar is for you. Find out what it takes to start your own business and be your own boss! We will discuss legal requirements of starting a business including the different forms of business organization and their advantages and disadvantages, conducting a feasibility study, writing a business plan, types of financing available for a start-up business and what lenders want to know as well as information on SBA guaranteed loan programs, getting your Sales Tax Permit, and much more.
Please call to RSVP.
Delta County Chamber of Commerce
41 W. Side Square
Cooper, TX 75432
Paris SBDC, Cooper, TX 75432
Telephone: (903) 395-4314
Check our Web Site for additional training information.
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.