Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cost: No charge
Join Sandler Sales Trainer, Donnie Boivin, as he helps you understand your current sales process, identify specific problems preventing you from being as successful as possible, and discuss strategies to FIND, CLOSE, GROW and RETAIN your client base.
If you are wondering:
- Why salespeople fail
- Why deals stall in the pipeline
- If you have become an unpaid consultant
- Why your customers price shop
- What to do about the "I'll think it over" response
Then you need to know:
- Why many sales approaches are failing in the current market
- How to understand your prospect's real buying motives
- 7 steps to 'Trusted Advisor Selling' that gets results
- Behavioral traits of your sale team that contribute to their success or failure
- How to motivate your salespeople to take responsibility and stop hiding behind excuses!
Break free from traditional sales approaches and gain new insights on you, your sales team and your customers.
Tarrant County College - James E. Guinn Complex
1150 South Freeway, Suite 229
Fort Worth, TX 76104
Tarrant SBDC, Fort Worth, TX 76104
Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (817) 871-6028
Fax: (817) 332-6417
Check our Web Site for additional training information.
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.