Thursday, July 19, 2012 - 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Cost: No charge
If you are have ever wondered whether Franchise ownership is the way to go – this workshop is for you. Join Mark Moorman, Principal and Franchise Consultant with FranNet of Dallas/Fort Worth, and learn:
- What are advantages and disadvantages of the 3 types of businesses?
- Is franchising right for me?
- What are the growth trends? Where are the good opportunities?
- How are franchise investments financed? Where is the money
- How do I safely and affordably invest in a franchise?
Tarrant County College - James E. Guinn Complex
1150 South Freeway, Suite 229
Fort Worth, TX 76104
Tarrant SBDC, Fort Worth, TX 76104
Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (817) 871-6028
Fax: (817) 332-6417
Check our Web Site for additional training information.
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.