Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Cost: Session I: No charge --- Session II: $20 Chamber members, $25 non-members
Download printable document...
Session I: Franchising 101– Is this for me?
(7:30am Registration) 8:00am–12:00pm
Session II: Turn Your Business Into A Franchise
(1:00pm Registration) 1:30–3:00pm
Cost: $20 Chamber Members, $25 Non-Members
(Money order or credit card)
Click here to register for Session I
Click here to register for Session II
Or call the Dallas SBDC to register: 214.860.5848/5859
Seminar topics include:
- An economic overview of the Dallas franchise market
- Identify the right franchise for you
- Write a convincing business plan for a franchisor
- Funding options for franchisees, and,
- Turn an existing business into a franchise: legal, marketing and supplier challenges and opportunities
Who should attend:
- Entrepreneurs who own existing business and are thinking about growing by franchising
- Entrepreneurs thinking about starting a business
- Workers who lost their jobs or were downsized from Corporate America
- Former women executives
Whether you are new to franchising or want to franchise your existing business, this seminar is for you.
Dallas is a great city to open a business and owning a franchise is no different. Dallas' growing economy makes it inviting to numerous franchisors including 7-Eleven, Subway, Paciugo, Liberty Tax, Senior Care, and a host of others.
At this seminar, participants will get the opportunity to meet franchisors, franchisees, and franchise brokers to learn whether franchising is right for you.
Bill J. Priest Institute
1402 Corinth Street
Dallas, TX 75215
Dallas SBDC, Dallas, TX 75215
Contact Name: email@example.com
Telephone: (214) 860-5865
Fax: (214) 860-5867
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.