Tuesday, February 7, 2012 - 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cost: No charge
Marc Willson, Director, Merchant Performance Strategies will share his 35 years of experience in refining and promoting retail, restaurant, and tourism-related small business concepts.
Marc is known as an operations expert and has conducted numerous seminars and presentations to keep small retailers relevant in this difficult economic time.
Receive advice on:
- Defining your customer and customer retention
- Buying habits in a recession
- Retail and Restaurant math
- Lenders, Vendors and Landlords
- Merchandising, Marketing and Promotions
- Online Marketing and Social Networking
- Financial statements, debt to asset rations and P&Ls
Texarkana Chamber of Commerce
819 North State Line Avenue
Texarkana, TX 75501
Northeast SBDC, Mt. Pleasant, TX 75455
Contact Name: Tim Wilson
Telephone: (903) 434-8237
Fax: (903) 434-4401
Check our Web Site for additional training information.
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.