Thursday, October 18, 2012 - 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Cost: No charge
Thinking that the accounting and tax issues of a small business are overwhelming and that the information on the internet is confusing and misleading? This class will address:
- Identify business entity (sole proprietorship, limited liability company (LLC) and corporation) and their benefits and costs
- Tax deductions available to business owners
- Recordkeeping requirements to manage your business
- What to look for when hiring a bookkeeper or accountant to assist the business
- Understanding and using financial statements as a tool to measure business performance
Courtyard Center for Professional and Economic Development
4800 Preston Park Blvd, Suite 114
Plano, TX 75093
Collin SBDC, Plano, TX 75093
Contact Name: Jennifer Spara
Check our Web Site for additional training information.
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.