- Thursday, August 11, 2011 - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday, August 18, 2011 - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday, August 25, 2011 - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday, September 1, 2011 - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday, September 8, 2011 - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday, October 6, 2011 - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Cost: $250.00 (plus cost of workbook: $125.00)
Click here for information about FastTrac® New Venture program...
Interested in attending this course? You may be eligible for "The Skills for Small Business Scholarship" provided by the Texas Workforce Comission. This scholarship covers tuition for the class. It is available for businesses who have at least 1 additional employee besides the owner. The book for the class is not covered, and will have to be paid for seperately. Those interested should APPLY EARLY: Download the application. If you have any questions, call 1-877-463-1777 or email The Texas Workforce Commission.
Thanks to First Command Financial Services, TCC SBDC will award partial book scholarships during the first week of August. These scholarships apply to both FastTrac New Venture and FastTrac Growth Venture. You must HAVE YOUR FASTTRAC APPLICATION SUBMITTED BY MONDAY, AUGUST 1, to be eligible.
TCC Offers a Payment Plan Option through NelNet: You must put 50% down and then must make 2 payments. Contact the Bursar's Office at any TCC campus for more information about NelNet.
Kauffman FastTrac® Growth Venture is a practical, interactive college-level program designed for entrepreneurs just like you. Our facilitators are knowledgeable entrepreneurs who understand the issues that influence the decisions you make.
The program takes just 10 weeks. You'll enhance your own business - moving it to new levels of growth. You'll gain access to special business databases to support your plans. And, you'll connect with other business owners who'll listen to your needs and help brainstorm some solutions.
Thanks to some funding resources, tuition for this semester's program is just $250 (plus the cost of the workbook). If you've been putting off attending FastTrac because of the cost....now's the time to apply!
Could you benefit from
- Focusing strategically on each aspect of your business?
- Testing new ideas and gaining insight/encouragement from fellow FastTrackers?
- Understanding what your financial records are telling you?
- Receiving one-on-one counseling and mentoring support?
Email Cynthia Harnest or call (817) 871-6028 for more information. Credit cards are accepted. Each class meets from 6-9pm at the James E. Guinn Complex. Please verify meeting dates and location upon registration.
Tarrant County College - James E. Guinn Complex
1150 South Freeway, Suite 229
Fort Worth, TX 76104
Tarrant SBDC, Fort Worth, TX 76104
Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (817) 871-6028
Fax: (817) 332-6417
Check our Web Site for additional training information.
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.