- Saturday, September 8, 2012 - 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Saturday, September 15, 2012 - 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Saturday, September 22, 2012 - 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Saturday, October 13, 2012 - 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Saturday, October 20, 2012 - 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Saturday, October 27, 2012 - 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Saturday, November 3, 2012 - 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Cost: $349.00 / per person (cash/money order/credit or debit card) payable ONLY at the Bill J. Priest business office Mondays through Thursdays 10:00am - 2:00pm, or online.
The New Venture course is a 8-session intensive training program designed for people who want to start a business and existing businesses 8 years or less. It focuses on teaching the art of better business practices. It will provide tools to complete a comprehensive business plan and an overview of financial tools to guide business decisions and activities.
- introduction & exploring entrepreneurship entrepreneurs’ personal and business concepts
- Identifying market needs identifying & evaluating venture opportunities
- setting financial goals introducing financial concepts
- planning the product/service defining and protecting the product/service
- research & analysis of the market gathering information & market analysis
- penetrating the market
- building the organization & team
- planning for profit
- monitoring cash flow & obtaining funds
- implementing the next steps money resources
Included in the FastTrac™ curriculum: A Course Textbook and Workbook incorporating the “real world” experience of instructors and participants.
To register, contact Dallas SBDC: 214-860-5848 or 214-860-5865 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is required before first date. No admittance after the first session.
16 seats are available for this series.
This will be the last offer for the New Venture Session for the year 2012.
Bill J. Priest Institute
1402 Corinth Street
Dallas, TX 75215
Dallas SBDC, Dallas, TX 75215
Contact Name: email@example.com
Telephone: (214) 860-5865
Fax: (214) 860-5867
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.