Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Cost: No charge - You must register to be admitted.
Many people are confused about qualifying for loans in this economy. At this Pre-Deal Day event you will learn how to build a relationship with a banker, promote your business plan, sell yourself and find out what it takes to qualify for a loan.
Who should attend this free training?
- Existing businesses needing to expand
- Existing businesses needing to refinance
- Start-ups with a completed business plan
- Business owners with a credit score of 680 +
- Building Banker Relationships -- Donna Anderson, Success Story
- Promoting Your Business Plan -- Karen Thompson, Bank of the West
- Selling Yourself to The Banker -- Jeff Crilley, Former TV Newsman
- How to Qualify for a Loan -- Fred Crispen, Borrego Springs Bank
Bill J. Priest Institute
1402 Corinth Street
Dallas, TX 75215
Dallas SBDC, Dallas, TX 75215
Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (214) 860-5865
Fax: (214) 860-5867
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.