Join us online Tuesday’s @ Noon for a 1 hour session on Money Smart Topics for Small Business
- Build a business and create wealth
- Understand skills required in a start-up
- Learn skills in business management and operations
Among our scheduled topics, we will email registered attendees a participant guide prior to the meeting for you to read and prepare questions. The first week will start with entrepreneurial topic of selecting your business, followed topics listed below:
- Business Ownership
- Record keeping & Financial Management
- Managing Cash Flow
- Building Credit
- Banks/Insurance/Risk Management
- Tax Planning
- Selling Your Business
- Bridget Moon, SBA-DFW
- Jennifer Johnston, Paris SBDC
- Guest panelist vary per week- invitations to professionals in our local area based on the weekly topics. We encourage you to follow the discussion on Facebook for more resources @ParisSBDC.
The Paris SBDC is a field center of the North Texas SBDC and is funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration and Paris Junior College.